About Me

My photo
32 yr old mad Scotsman, I may talk bullsh*t at times, i may be offensive but 1 thing i can guarantee is all views are honest and from the heart :)

Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 November 2011

Remember remember the month of Movember

No it's not a typo, this is indeed Movember, where men grow a moustache for the entire month of November to raise awareness of mens health issues, and people help by donating or sponsoring you. 

The Movember Foundation has been staging events to promote mens health isssues since 2004, and has bases all around the world.

I myself will be taking part for the second year running, and this year i am part of Glasgow rangers football club's Movember Team. i will be posting pictures on my twitter feed http://twitter.com/Scotty_Mctweety


Of course i would love anybody reading this to actually put their hands in their pockets and sponsor me, and you can do just that by going here http://mobro.co/McBaldy all donations small or large are gratefully recieved and will be going to a good cause.






No comments:

Post a Comment